Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

Agreed

You have my full support here!

Jerry Jerry

summary...

Well it pretty much covers what life is all about...

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Good point

Apart from this video being funny, It tells a serious fact that we should be all be concerned about. Both climate change and politicians incompetence are a serious cancer in this planet we call home.
You made a great critic here!

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Half good

The graphics were stunning, and great soundtracks. The concept was good, but, as many others say, this needs a lot of improvement.
Its a lot of repetitive (the mined field and the walls part got to the point of being really annoying).
That being said, the annoyance gets deeper when it comes to the 3d sensation, even tough you added some red line to guide us on the ground, it can be really confusing.
Another thing was the points system, if you cannot perceive 3d too well, then getting enough points is almost impossible.
(the preloader music was very annoying too.....)
If those things could be corrected, this game would shine.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Dangerous

This game is dangerously addictive!
Brillant.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

This had me entertained all night

This sure was fun. After beating the normal mode I went for madness. Half the way I got killed. But when I noticed I had 3 credits I felt really relieved XD.
The only thing I would have changed is the main character´s weight. He feels too heavy/slow for moving, but nonetheles, the game was great and very enjoyable!

General Tubaman in Girlchan General Tubaman in Girlchan